Saturday, September 5, 2026

Aeuk oldies compilation, status update 4

I've been adding finishing touches to the some of the songs' vocals as I mentioned in previous post. Out of 13 tunes I recorded extra vocal layer for 5 tunes since last blog post. And now it feels that it might well be, that I'm not adding more vocals. Could well be that it's now all in the final shape when it comes to vocals.

Now it's back to listening phase, all the tunes - anything to fix still? I don't think I will go change much anything anymore. It's now about is the flow nice or not. Though some might argue who gives a shit about it these days, because it's all streaming. Compilation for streaming. Play one or play five or play all the tunes, randomize the order or don't, ... whatever. Well, in any case I personally always listen to albums like I listened them as a kid from mid1980s forwards; in the order the songs are put on the album, period. So I guess that's why I personally care about the flow and the song order.

I've renamed the songs based on the lyrics, too. I haven't summed exact overall length, but I think it's around 42 minutes or something that these 13 tunes make.

Hot stuff! (one tune's lyrics are literally about Amiga 500!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aeuk oldies compilation, status update 4

I've been adding finishing touches to the some of the songs' vocals as I mentioned in previous post. Out of 13 tunes I recorded extr...