Pretty easy task to finalize the package of 13 songs in the end. Not much I could (nor wanted) to do for the songs anymore and I like how it feels all in all.
I've submitted the compilation material for CDbaby already. The release date is 24th September 2026. That's the date it will start appearing into all kinds of streaming medias here and there.
The overall length of the compilation is 43 min 41 sec, more than long enough. While I was listening to it through from start to finish and especially considering that I've certainly heard these tunes more than enough while working on this compilation ... it doesn't feel that long for me.
Anyway, I will be posting coverart in coming days, also lyrics. For now, here's the list of tunes and their lengths.
![]() |
| 'Amiga Death Rock V1.1' and them 13 tunes it contains |

No comments:
Post a Comment