I've managed to finish the rest lyrics and also recording the vocals. It's still the same amount of songs, 13 overall and I don't think that will change anymore. Some of the songs has notably more "Amiga vibe", perhaps somewhat softer speed/thrash stuff, but some of the bangers are really punishing stuff. And funny stuff. Did I say funny already? Yeah. :)
Now I'm in a stage that I am listening (when I have time for it) the rough mix package of all the songs, seeing how they work together and also if there's need to record some more vocals still. I think I will actually record some additional verse vocals, like background screamy choir style. Not necessarily "choir" literally, but just getting some nice extra touch there.
It is turning out nicely, but for now there's this stage of not much really happening - listening stage. I'm quite sure that as I get this package done, I won't be listening to the stuff myself ... as I've been listening to it "quite some" and then some more. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment