You can find the "snowfall machine" by ATQ from streaming services already, at least Youtube Music and Spotify have it already based on quick search.
EDIT: Also rather funny observation about this single tune. Thought that it's better to mention this here just in case. It seems this "snowfall machine" tune been marked as "AI" ... what the hell? The music is 100% manmade, made by me in Autumn 2000 with using tracked software (Impulse Tracker or Modplug Tracker, considering it was in 2000), vocals are 100% done by me, and some guitar chugs in this tune are played / sampled by me - and it's all tracked song. Like there would had been AI in year 2000! :) And personally speaking I'd never use AI to do my music. What I do, I do myself when it comes to music. Sure, I can admit the coverart partially uses AI - not all of it is AI though. In past, until very recent years I've done all my coverart (be it handdrawn, or photographs like in most cases) 100% by myself - nowadays depending on what kind of project it is I'm working with, I do utilise AI for certain graphic things, for bringing my visions for the coverart closer to what I'm after.
No comments:
Post a Comment